SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
1kg potatoes, such as Maris Piper or Desiree, peeled and chopped into 4cm chunks
1 tbsp plain flour
1½ tbsps vegetable oil
Salt and ground black pepper
Stuffed Chicken Breast
4 medium chicken breasts
100g garlic and herb soft cheese
4 slices Parma ham
vegetable oil in a spray bottle
salt and black pepper
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil with a pinch of salt. Add the potatoes to the boiling water and cook for 10 minutes, until the edges have softened when you pierce them with a knife.
2. Drain the potatoes in a colander and return them to the pan, sprinkle on the flour, oil and seasoning then give the pan a shake to fluff up the potatoes.
3. Meanwhile, use a sharp knife to cut a pocket in the fattest part of each chicken breast then fill with equal amounts of the cheese. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Wrap the chicken breasts with Parma ham then spray lightly with oil.
4. When ready to cook, remove the grill plate from basket 2 then preheat the airfryer baskets for three minutes by activating the automatic preheat key.
5. Carefully place the chicken breasts into basket 1 on the hot grill plate and the potatoes in basket 2. Set basket 1 to 180C for 30 minutes and basket 2 to 190C for 25 minutes then activate the ‘Smart Finish’ key and touch the start key to activate the airfryer; Give the potatoes a shake halfway through to ensure that they are crisp and golden. Carefully remove the chicken and potatoes from the baskets using a silicone spatula.
6. Check that the chicken is cooked and served with roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables
As an alternative try using any left-over bacon that you have, or a blue cheese works really well too.