SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
Vegetable oil spray
200g tenderstem broccoli, cut into thirds
500g turkey breast mince
10g dried white breadcrumbs
1 tsp Sriracha sauce
1 small lemon, juiced
150g 0% fat Greek yoghurt
Small bunch fresh mint, finely chopped
300g cooked beetroot, diced into chunks
Salt and black pepper
1. Pat the chickpeas dry on kitchen paper then pop them into a bowl, spray with vegetable oil and season with black pepper. Spread the chickpeas out on an air flow rack.
2. Put the broccoli onto another air flow rack, then spray with oil and season. Place the chickpeas on the top shelf of the airfryer and set the temperature to 190C for 20 minutes. Add the broccoli to the middle shelf when the chickpeas have 10 minutes left to cook. Transfer the chickpeas and broccoli to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
3. Meanwhile, put the turkey mince into a bowl with the breadcrumbs and Sriracha, and mix gently. Shape into 20 equal sized meatballs and place on a lightly oiled air flow rack. Spray with a little oil, then place on the top shelf of the air fryer and set the temperature to 180C for 15-18 minutes.
4. Pop the kale into a bowl and drizzle over the lemon juice, then massage the lemon juice into the kale with your hands, as this will help to soften it.
5. To prepare the dressing, pop the yogurt in a small bowl and stir through the mint. Season to taste
6. To assemble the salad, divide the kale between four bowls, then top with the broccoli, beetroot, and meatballs . Finish with a layer of chickpeas and a drizzle of yogurt dressing
If you prefer a mild flavour, then replace the Sriracha with 2 tsp dried mixed herbs.