SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
15 MINS (plus an hour to marinate)
500g baby potatoes, washed and quartered and boiled for 5 minutes
2 large cloves garlic, skin on and pricked with a fork
2 medium red onion, peeled, halved and cut into 8 wedges
1 red pepper, halved, deseeded and diced
1 tsp Spanish smoked paprika
1½ tbsp olive oil
salt and freshly ground black pepper
50g diced chorizo
50g fresh white breadcrumbs
15g grated Parmesan cheese
5g of flat leaf parsley, leaves finely chopped
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
4 x 100g portions of cod, skinless and chunky
Vegetable oil in a bottle to spray
crisp green salad
1. Place the roast vegetable ingredients in a bowl and toss well to coat in the paprika and oil then season with salt and black pepper. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, place the chorizo into a small food processor and blitz for a few seconds until the chorizo is very finely chopped. Transfer the chorizo to a bowl with the breadcrumbs, parmesan and parsley. Add olive oil and mix well.
3. Lightly oil the fish on the bottom then divide the chorizo mixture between the cod portions and press it down firmly on top.
4. When ready to cook,remove the grill plate from basket 2 then preheat the airfryer baskets for three minutes by activating the automatic preheat key.
5. Carefully Place the fish into basket 1 and set the temperature to 180C for 16 minutes. Put the vegetables into basket 2 and set the temperature to 200C for 20 minutes. Next activate the ‘Smart Finish’ key then touch the start key to activate the airfryer; Carefully remove the fish and vegetables from the oven using a silicone spatula.
6. To serve, divide the roast vegetables between warm bowls then top with the cod and serve with a crisp green salad.
To make homemade breadcrumbs tear up stale bread, pop into a food processor and blitz for a few seconds until breadcrumbs are produced.