SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
2 tbsp oil
2 medium white onions, peeled, halved and finely sliced
400g lean boneless pork loin chops, sliced into 1 cm thick strips
2 tbsp smoked paprika
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 tbsp tomato puree
150g green beans, trimmed and cut into three
200ml chicken stock , boiling
125ml sour cream
Salt and black pepper
small bunch fresh parsley, chopped
1. In basket 1 mix together 1 tbsp oil, onions, pork, paprika, garlic and tomato puree
2. Toss green beans with the remaining oil in basket 2 and season with salt and black pepper.
3. Set basket 1 to 180C for 20 minutes and basket 2 to 200C for 10 minutes then activate the ‘Smart Finish’ key and touch the start key to activate the airfryer; Give the pork a stir halfway through and shake the beans.
4. When the cooking time has elapsed , stir the boiling stock and sour cream into the pork and add the green beans. Set basket 1 temperature to 200C for 10 minutes then touch the start key to activate the airfryer. The sauce should have thickened and the meat will be tender.
5. Serve the Paprika pork with boiled rice and garnish with some chopped parsley.
The paprika pork can also be served with couscous.