SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Makes 1 cocktail
60 ml gin
1/2 lime, cut into wedges
4-5 fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
Handful of fresh mint leaves
1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
Soda or sparkling water
1) In a glass or cocktail shaker, muddle the lime wedges, strawberries, mint leaves, and sugar (if using) together until the fruits release their juices and flavors.
2) Add the gin to the glass or shaker and stir to combine.
3) Fill a separate glass with ice cubes and strain the mixture over the ice.
4) Top it off with club soda or sparkling water to taste.
5) Stir gently to mix everything together.
6) Garnish with additional strawberry slices and mint leaves, if desired.
This cocktail is a fruity and refreshing twist on a classic gin drink. Feel free to adjust the fruit quantities and sweetness level to your liking. Cheers!