SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
900 grams chicken wings
120 ml teriyaki sauce
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon ginger powder
- Sesame seeds (optional, for garnish)
Chopped green onions (optional, for garnish)
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
2. In a large bowl, combine the teriyaki sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic powder, and ginger powder. Mix well.
3. Add the chicken wings to the bowl and toss them in the teriyaki marinade until well-coated.
4. Place the wings in a single layer in the air fryer basket, making sure they're not overcrowded.
5. Cook the wings for 15-18 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cooking time for even browning.
6. While the wings are cooking, baste them with the remaining marinade every 5 minutes for a sticky glaze.
7. Once cooked, remove the wings from the air fryer and let them rest for a few minutes.
8. Sprinkle sesame seeds and chopped green onions (optional) over the wings for garnish before serving.
Please note that air fryer models may vary, so it's important to monitor the cooking process and adjust the times as needed. Enjoy your delicious chicken wings!