SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
500g lean minced lamb
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp ground coriander
½ tsp chilli powder
20g dried bread crumbs
1 tbsp water
salt and black pepper
2 tsp vegetable oil
4 tbsp Greek yogurt
1 small bunch of fresh mint, leaves finely chopped
200g pot of houmous
4 Greek style flatbreads, warmed
100g shredded iceberg lettuce
½ cucumber finely diced
12 small cherry tomatoes, helved
100g feta cheese, crumbled
1. Place the minced lamb in a bowl and mix with the spices, breadcrumbs and water. Shape into 20 equal sized balls.
2. Preheat the airfryer baskets with the grill plates inserted for three minutes by activating the automatic preheat key.
3. Toss the balls in a bowl with the oil and place 10 balls into each air fryer basket then select ‘Match Cook’ and set basket 1 to 180C for 12 minutes and touch the start key to activate. Give the balls a shake halfway through. Transfer to a plate with silicone tongs.
4. Meanwhile, mix the yogurt with half of the mint and season to taste.
5. To assemble, spread the houmous evenly over the flatbreads then top with shredded lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes. Add the lamb balls and crumbled feta, then finish with a sprinkling of the remaining mint and a dollop of minty yogurt.
If you want some extra spice add a drizzle of sriracha sauce.