SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
40g Self Raising Flour
30g Protein Powder
Sweetener or Sugar
1 Whole Egg
1 Egg White
1 tsp Baking powder
50ml Milk of choice
10g Biscoff spread
Syrup for serving
1. Add the flour, protein powder, sweetener and egg, egg white and baking powder into a bowl and mix together.
2. Add in the milk and mix until well combined.
3. Heat your pan over medium heat with a spritz of oil. When at temperature, add a ladle of mixture to the centre.
4. Cook the pancake for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden.
5. For the topping, mix together the Biscoff spread and some syrup in a separate bowl and drizzle over your pancake stack.
Mix up the flavours by substituting the Biscoff spread with Nutella or Peanut butter