SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
150g unsalted butter, softened
100g granulated sugar
100g brown sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
125g all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
150g rolled oats
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until fluffy.
3. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until well incorporated.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and ground cinnamon.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
6. Fold in the rolled oats and raisins.
7. Roll the dough into golf ball-sized portions and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
8. Flatten each cookie slightly with the palm of your hand.
9. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are lightly golden.
10. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
For extra flavor, soak the raisins in hot water for a few minutes before adding them to the dough.