SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
150g all-purpose flour
50g granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 large egg
30g unsalted butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
50g unsalted butter, melted
100g granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat your mini donut maker according to the manufacturer's instructions
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and ground cinnamon until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract until smooth. Combine both bowls and stir until combined. Be careful not to overmix; a few lumps are okay.
4. Lightly grease the donut moulds of the mini donut maker with non-stick cooking spray or butter. Spoon the donut batter into a piping bag or a resealable plastic bag with the corner snipped off. Alternatively, use a small spoon to fill each donut mould about two-thirds full.
5. Close the donut maker and cook the donuts according to the manufacturer's instructions. This typically takes about 3-4 minutes, but it may vary depending on your donut maker. The donuts should be golden brown and cooked through.
6. While the donuts are still warm, brush each donut with melted butter. In a shallow bowl, mix together the granulated sugar and ground cinnamon. Dip each buttered donut into the cinnamon-sugar mixture, coating it evenly.
7. Serve and enjoy warm!
If you want to enhance the cinnamon flavour even more, you can add a pinch of ground cinnamon to the donut batter itself. This will give the donuts an extra boost of cinnamon goodness.