SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
4 large chicken breasts
4 rashers thick cut smoked back bacon
Vegetable oil in spray bottle
50ml smoky BBQ sauce
25g cheddar cheese, grated
20g parmesan, grated - mix cheese together
1kg potatoes, peeled
3 tbsps milk
2 spring onions, finely chopped
Salt and black pepper
1. Place the chicken on a board, season with salt and black pepper and wrap the bacon evenly around each breast. Spray lightly with oil.
2. Preheat the airfryer baskets with the grill plates inserted for three minutes by activating the automatic preheat key.
3. Carefully place two chicken breasts into each basket. Select the ‘Match Cook’ key and set basket 1 to 180C for 35 minutes and touch the start key to activate.
4. When the chicken has been cooking for 30 minutes, carefully drizzle the BBQ sauce evenly over each chicken breast, then sprinkle over the cheddar cheese and parmesan and cook for a further 5 minutes until the chicken is cooked and the cheese is bubbling.
5. Meanwhile, bring a pan of water to the boil, add the potatoes and simmer for 20 minutes until tender, drain then pop back into the pan. Add the butter and milk and mash with a potato masher until smooth then season to taste and stir through the chopped spring onions.
6. When the chicken is ready, carefully remove from the airfryer with a silicone spatula, allow it to rest for a couple of minutes and serve on warm plates with the spring onion mash.
Try adding seasonal vegetables of your choice.