SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
100g butter, softened, plus extra for greasing
200g dark chocolate, chopped
3 medium eggs
200g golden caster sugar
150g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
50g cocoa powder, plus extra for dusting
4 scoops vanilla ice cream to serve
1. Lightly butter a 24cm x 5cm deep cake tin. Place the butter and chocolate into an ovenproof dish, place on the middle shelf of the air fryer and set the temperature to 80C for 5-6 mins, until the chocolate is melted.
2. Crack the eggs into a bowl and add the sugar, then whisk using an electric mixer for 2-3 minutes, until light and fluffy. The mixture should be thick and leave a trail when a spoon is pulled through the mixture.
3. Sieve the flour, baking powder and cocoa into the egg mixture, then gently stir in the butter and chocolate.
4. Set the air fryer temperature 160C and preheat for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, pour the brownie mixture into the prepared tin and level out the surface with the back of a spoon. Place on the middle shelf and bake for 25 -30 minutes, until the sponge has a crust but is still gooey in the middle.
5. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream
Add a handful of pecan nuts to the mixture for a nutty brownie pudding.