SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
500g Aberdeen Angus minced beef
20g Panko breadcrumbs
2 tbsps caramelised onion chutney
vegetable oil in a spray bottle
80g cheddar cheese, grated
500g frozen French fries
4 tsps mayonnaise
4 brioche burger buns, sliced and toasted
4 little gem leaves
Side salad of your choice
Salt and pepper to taste
1. For the burgers, put the minced beef, breadcrumbs and chutney into a mixing bowl and add a pinch of salt and pepper . Mix with your hands until combined, then roll into 4 equal sized balls. Flatten the burgers to about 2 cm thickness, then spray lightly with oil on both sides.
2. When ready to cook, remove the grill plate from basket 1, then preheat the airfryer baskets for three minutes by activating the automatic preheat key.
3. Transfer the chips into basket 1, set the temperature to 200C and for 15 minutes then carefully place the burgers in basket 2, set the temperature to 180C and for 15 minutes.
4. Select the ‘Smart Finish’ key then touch the start key to activate the airfryer. Halfway through cooking, give the chips a shake.
5. When the burgers are ready, transfer them to a warm plate, top them with the grated cheese, then cover with foil to keep warm.
6. To assemble, spread a spoonful of mayonnaise over the base of each burger bun, add a slice of lettuce then place the burger on top and add the lid. Serve with the fries and a side salad.
Try serving with a homemade coleslaw and onion rings.