SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
3 low fat sausages
4 rashers lean bacon
100g cherry tomatoes, halved
100g chestnut mushrooms, chopped into quarters
6 eggs, beaten and seasoned with salt and black pepper
30ml single cream or whole milk
1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
salt and ground black pepper
vegetable oil spray
1. Grease a 22cm x 4cm deep round enamel pie dish and line the base with parchment paper.
2. Place the sausages and bacon on two air flow racks and position the sausages on the top shelf with the bacon on the shelf below. Spray lightly with vegetable oil then set the air fryer temperature to 200C and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Allow to cool slightly then cut the sausages into about 6 slices and chop the bacon into bite sized pieces. Scatter the sausages, bacon, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms evenly over the base of the prepared dish.
4. Whisk the eggs and cream in a large jug, add the parsley and season with salt and black pepper. Pour the eggs gently into the tin covering the filling mixture.
5. Place the tin on the bottom shelf of the air fryer and set the temperature to 170C for 30-35 minutes until the eggs are set. Allow to cool slightly in the tin before cutting into wedges.
For a vegetarian version just leave out the bacon and add some vegetarian sausages.