SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
30g butter, melted
1 large egg, beaten
120g plain flour
2 tbsp caster sugar
2 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
Optional - Maple Syrup for serving
1. Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl and mix together
2. Add in the melted butter, beaten egg and milk - whisk until combined
3. Let the batter sit for 10 minutes to thicken. When ready, heat your pan to medium heat.
4. Pour ¼ cup of batter into the centre of a pan and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
5. Once the pancake starts to bubble, flip over and cook the other side until golden.
6. Repeat with remaining pancake mix and serve the pancake stack with maple syrup and butter then enjoy!
Mix up the flavours by adding blueberries or raspberries and white chocolate chips