SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
One cup of plain flour
1 & ¼ cup of milk
1. Sift the plain flour into a bowl ensuring there is no lumps.
2. Crack in 2 eggs into the flour and add in all of the milk. Mix until well combines and smooth and runny consistency.
3. Heat your crepe pan or low frying pan on medium heat.
4. Use a ladle to portion the pancake mixture into the pan, tilting the pan in a circular motion to evenly spread the batter.
5. Cook the pancake until set and lightly golden. Flip the pancake and cook for a further minute.
6. Add your toppings of choice, fold to your desired shape and enjoy!
As an alternative, try adding cheese and ham for a savoury flavour.