SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
900 grams chicken wings
60 ml honey
2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
Chopped green onions (optional, for garnish)
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the honey, sriracha sauce, soy sauce, vegetable oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
3. Add the chicken wings to the bowl and toss them in the marinade until well-coated.
4. Place the wings in a single layer in the air fryer basket, making sure they're not overcrowded.
5. Cook the wings for 12-15 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cooking time for even browning.
6. Once cooked, remove the wings from the air fryer and let them rest for a few minutes.
7. Garnish with chopped green onions (optional) and serve hot.
Please note that air fryer models may vary, so it's important to monitor the cooking process and adjust the times as needed. Enjoy your delicious chicken wings!