SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
1 x 180g tub soft cheese
100ml vegetable stock, made with one stock cube
1 tbsp cornflour, mixed with 1 tbsp cold water
1 x 340g pack fish pie mix, salmon, smoked haddock and white fish
500g shop-bought fresh gnocchi
2 tbsp vegetable oil
75g frozen peas
75g frozen sweetcorn
5g fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Salt and black pepper
1. Place the cream cheese into a bowl, add the stock and cornflour mixture, whisk well until combined. Season with salt and pepper then gently stir in the fish. Transfer to a roasting tin that fits into the air fryer, approximately 22cm x 22cm x 5cm deep.
2. Place the dish on the middle shelf and set the fryer temperature to 180C for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile place the gnocchi in a bowl and toss with the oil so that the gnocchi are fully coated in the oil.
4. Remove the fish pie from the air fryer and stir through the peas, sweetcorn and ¾ of the parsley. Place the gnocchi evenly over the fish pie and return to the air fryer set to 190C for a further 15-20 minutes until the sauce is bubbling and the gnocchi is crisp and golden.
5. Sprinkle with the remaining parsley and serve with some fresh seasonal vegetables.
For a more luxurious fish pie add a few raw tiger prawns.