SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
400g pork fillet
100g soft cheese with garlic and herbs
6 slices of prosciutto
1 tsp olive oil
Crushed new potatoes
600g baby new potatoes, scrubbed
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp dried oregano
Salt and black pepper
1. Season the pork then use a sharp knife to cut a pocket along the length of the fillet then fill with the soft cheese. Cut the fillet in half so that it fits into the airfryer basket then wrap both pieces evenly with the prosciutto and drizzle lightly with oil. Set aside whilst you prepare the potatoes.
2. Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the potatoes and bring to the boil, then simmer for 10-12 minutes until the potatoes are just tender. Drain in a colander then pop the potatoes on a board and lightly crush with the base of the pan. Return the crushed potatoes to the pan, along with the oil and oregano and give a quick shake to combine, Season with salt and black pepper.
3. When ready to cook, remove the grill plate from basket 2 then preheat the airfryer baskets for three minutes by activating the automatic preheat key.
4. Carefully place the pork fillets into basket 1 on the hot grill plate and put the potatoes into basket 2. Set basket 1 to 170C for 35 minutes and basket 2 to 200C for 20 minutes then activate the ‘Smart Finish’ key and touch the start key to activate the airfryer; Give the potatoes a shake halfway through to ensure that they are crisp and golden. Carefully remove the pork and potatoes from the baskets using silicone tongs.
5. Allow the pork to rest for a few minutes then slice, divide between four plates and serve with the crushed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
You can serve your favourite homemade gravy or creamy sauce with the pork if you prefer.