SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
4 rib eye steaks (approximately 225g Each)
1 tbsp oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
3g fresh parsley, chopped
900g red potatoes
2 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
2 tbsp oil
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp vegetable oil
salt and black pepper
1. Remove the packaging from the steaks and put them on a plate, season with salt and black pepper and rub the oil onto both sides.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil with a pinch of salt. Add the potatoes to the boiling water and cook for 8-10 minutes, until the edges have softened when you poke them with a knife.
3. Drain the potatoes in a colander and return them to the pan, sprinkle over the rosemary and oil, then give the pan a shake to fluff up the potatoes..
4. Arrange the potatoes on an air flow rack. Set the air fryer temperature to 190C for 20 minutes,until the potatoes are crisp and golden.
5. Toss the green beans in a bowl with the oil and garlic. Arrange the four steaks on an air flow rack lined with parchment and put the green beans on another rack.
6. Move the potatoes to the bottom shelf of the air fryer and then put the steaks on the top shelf, with the green beans in the middle. Set the temperature to 180C and cook the steaks for 15 minutes for medium rare, turning the steaks halfway through. Whilst the steaks cook, mix the butter, garlic and parsley in a small bowl. When the steaks are ready, put them on a warm plate and divide the butter between them. Cover lightly with foil and rest for 5 minutes. Keep the potatoes and beans warm in the air fryer until ready to serve.
7. Serve the steaks with the potatoes and beans alongside, with a drizzle of garlic butter over each steak.
If you like your steak more well done, cook for 5 minutes longer.