SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
4 x 200g fresh shop bought pizza dough picks
2 tbsps plain flour for rolling
2 tbsps semolina
200g tomato pizza topping
200g hard mozzarella, grated
100g pepperoni, sliced
2 red chillies, sliced
1. Roll out the 4 pieces of dough on a lightly floured surface to a 22cm circle using a rolling pin, or shape with your hands. Make a crust around the edge of the pizza by shaping with your hands, then place each piece of dough on a small sheet of baking parchment sprinkled with semolina.
2. Insert the 10 in 1 wire rack into the air fryer with the grill plate, flat side up, on top of the wire rack . Set the temperature to 200C and preheat the grill plate for 3 minutes.
3. Top the pizzas with the tomato pizza topping followed by ¾ of the cheese, then arrange the pepperoni on top. Finish with the remaining cheese and the red chillies.
4. Carefully slide one pizza onto the grill plate and bake for 12-15 minutes, until the pizza base is cooked and the cheese is bubbling.
5. Remove the rack and grill plate from the airfryer and put onto a heat proof surface. Wear oven gloves to remove the wire rack and grill plate from the airfryer as theywill be very hot. Take the cooked pizza off the grill plate using a large spatula and transfer the next pizza onto the hot grill plate. Continue until all of the pizzas are cooked.
If you don’t have fresh chillies, then sprinkle over some dried chilli flakes.