SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
125g unsalted butter, softened
100g granulated sugar
100g brown sugar
1 large egg
125g smooth peanut butter
250g all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
A pinch of salt
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy.
3. Beat in the egg and peanut butter until well combined.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until a soft dough forms.
6. Roll the dough into tablespoon-sized balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
7. Press down on each cookie with the back of a fork to create a criss-cross pattern.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden.
9. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
For a criss-cross pattern on top, press down on each cookie with the back of a fork before baking.