SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
450g King Praws, peeled and deveined
2 cloves garlic, minced
60ml olive oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
Lemon wedges (optional)
1. Preheat the BBQ to medium-high heat.
2. In a small bowl, mix together garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper.
3. Add the prawns to the bowl and toss to coat them evenly in the marinade.
4. Place the prawns in a single layer on the grill grates.
5. Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the prawns is pink and opaque.
6. Remove the prawns from the grill and serve hot with lemon wedges, if desired.
If you are a garlic lover, you can increase the amount of cloves used for a stronger flavour. Olive oil can also be switched out to melted butter for a rich taste.