SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
4 large portobello mushroom caps
60ml balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
4 burger buns
Toppings of your choice (lettuce, tomato, cheese, etc.)
1. Preheat the BBQ to medium heat.
2. In a small bowl, mix together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Brush the mixture onto both sides of the mushroom caps.
3. Place the mushroom caps on the grill and cook for 3-5 minutes per side, or until the mushrooms are tender and slightly charred.
4. Toast the burger buns on the grill.
5. Assemble the mushroom burger with the toasted buns and toppings of your choice.
Truffle mayo is a fantastic condiment to pair with your burger! You can buy from the supermarket or mix together a dash of truffle oil with mayo of your choice for a delicious dip.