SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
4 x 120g salmon fillets
Olive oil spray
1 red pepper, halved and deseeded
1 yellow pepper, halved and deseeded
1 medium red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
1 courgette, trimmed and sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and black pepper
1 small lemon, zest and a squeeze of juice
1 garlic clove, crushed
100g creme fraiche
200g vegetable stock, boiling
1 small bunch mint, leaves chopped
1 small bunch coriander, chopped
40g rocket to garnish
1. Insert the 10 in 1 wire rack into the air fryer with the grill plate, ridge side up, on top of the rack . Set the temperature to 200C and preheat the grill plate for 3 minutes.
2. Place the peppers, courgette and onions in a bowl and drizzle over the oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat the vegetables in the oil. Place the vegetables evenly spaced on the chargrill and cook for 10 minutes, turning halfway through until charred. You will need to do this in two batches. Wear oven gloves to remove the wire rack and grill plate from the airfryer, as they will be very hot.
3. Meanwhile, mix the dressing ingredients in a bowl and season to taste.
4. Next, place the couscous in a bowl and pour over the hot stock, cover with cling film and set aside for 10 minutes.
5. Spray the salmon lightly with oil and season. When the vegetables are cooked, place the salmon skin side down on the hot grill plate and set the air fryer to 180C for 10 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked to your liking. Take the rack and grill plate out of the airfryer and put onto a heat proof surface to cool. Wear oven gloves to remove the wire rack and grill plate from the airfryer as they will be very hot.
6. Roughly chop the chargrilled vegetables, add them to the couscous with the mint and coriander and season to taste.
7. Serve the salmon on a bed of couscous, topped with a drizzle of dressing, and rocket to garnish.
This dressing also works well with lime zest, if you prefer.