SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
10 MINS (30 MINS - 24 HOURS TO MARINATE)
400g boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1.5cm cubes
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon ginger, grated
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours.
3. Preheat your BBQ to medium heat.
4. Skewer the chicken cubes on metal skewers.
5. Grill the kebabs for 10-15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Serve hot and enjoy!
This recipe has a more Asian flavour profile, with the soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, and sesame oil. The ginger and garlic add a touch of heat and complexity. The chicken is cooked until it is cooked through and the marinade has caramelized.