SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
5 MINS (30 MINS - 24 HOURS TO MARINATE)
400g lamb shoulder, cut into 1.5cm cubes
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine the lamb, yogurt, lemon juice, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours.
3. Preheat the air fryer to 200 degrees Celsius (400 degrees Fahrenheit).
4. Skewer the lamb cubes on metal skewers.
5. Air fry the kebabs for 15-20 minutes, or until the lamb is cooked through.
6. Serve hot and enjoy!
For extra flavor, you can add a pinch of cayenne pepper to the marinade. Serve the kebabs with your favorite sides, such as rice, pita bread, or hummus.