SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
600g Chicken breast
Salt and Pepper to season
1 tsp Paprika
2 eggs, beaten
(For the glaze)
3 Garlic Cloves, crushed
1 tbsp Honey
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
1. Cut your chicken breasts into tenders. This may vary depending on your preference.
2. Season the chicken with salt, pepper and paprika, ensuring an even coverage.
3. Whisk the eggs in a bowl and crush your cornflakes in a seperate bowl, ready for dipping.
4. Dip the chicken into the egg mixture, then into the crushed cornflakes, taking care to evenly cover each tender for maximum crispness!
5. Air Fry at 180 degrees celcius for 15 minutes
6. Whilst your chicken is cooking, mix together the crushed garlic, honey and soy sauce for the glaze and leave aside until needed.
7. When cooked, take the chicken out of the Air Fryer and coat well in the glaze. Eat and enjoy!
If you love spicy food, add some cayenne pepper to your paprika when coating the chicken. Alternatively, add some chilli flakes to the glaze.