We have a number of exciting job opportunities to join the Tower Housewares family.
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Supervisor
This is an exciting opportunity to join Europe’s leading distributor and manufacturer of small domestic appliances and household products.
The organisations mission statement centres around providing customers with exceptional quality products, offering unbeatable value for money as well as exceeding expectation in both delivery and service.
We are looking for a customer-focussed individual who will provide a positive customer experience via a number of channels including telephone, mail and social media in order to drive customer satisfaction, customer loyalty and customer retention.
This supports the key organizational objective of achieving a Best in Class and consistent service delivery to all consumers regardless of which channel they may choose to contact the organisation.
Duties to include:
- Resolving customer queries by phone, email and social media platforms within agreed service levels and timescales.
- Processing customer return requests and warranty claims
- Communicating with internal and external departments regarding repairs and spares
- Contacting customers or other departments within the company if any issues arise
Skills & Desirables:
- Customer Service experience essential
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail, can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for the customer.
- Ability to co-operate with the team to assist customers and colleagues
- Knowledge of relevant software packages (word, Excel, Powerpoint) – training will be provided on in-house packages.
Starting at: £18,000 per annum with 22 days paid holiday per year (+Bank Hols).
Company workplace pension
Free on-site parking
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm with 30minute lunch and 2 x 15minute breaks.
(Subject to change to include some weekend shifts)
If this role sounds interesting to you and you would like to be considered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a covering letter as to why you would be a suitable candidate.
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join our team, so even if the roles above aren't suitable, please email the team here with your CV and a cover letter as what would be your ideal role at Tower.