Two Smoked Haddock Hash
- 500g diced, pre-cooked potatoes.
- A splash of rapeseed oil.
- 2 large Leeks (washed and sliced)
- 4 large eggs.
- 400g smoked haddock (pre-cooked and flaked)
- 4 dessert spoons of creamed horseradish.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Poach the haddock in ½ milk and ½ water, for approx. 5 mins.
- Wash and thinly slice the leeks.
- Peel and cube the potatoes and pre-cook.
- Pre-heat the multi-cooker.
- Add a splash of rapeseed oil to pre-heated multi-cooker.
- Add leeks to cooker and cook for 2/3 minutes until softened.
- Then add the potatoes , turn up the heat and fry for approx. 5 minutes , until lightly browned
- Gently mix together
- Make four indentations in the leek and potato mix and crack an egg into each
- Lightly season with salt and pepper
- Cover the pan with lid and cook on low for 4/5 minutes until the whites are set and the yolks are still soft
- Serve directly from multi-cooker pan with the creamed horseradish and crusty fresh bread