Posted in: Recipes
Tower Healthy Quick Dish: Spanish Meatball and Butter Bean StewThis week we've been scouring the recipe archives here at Tower HQ to bring you a brand new recipe as part of our Tower Healthy Quick Dish Series. Over the next few months we’ll be sharing healthy, nutritious recipes that you can throw together in a matter of minutes, giving you plenty of mealtime inspiration for the whole family. Whether it’s a healthy swap for an old favourite, or a fresh new meal idea to spice up your dinner time, we've got you covered. This week we are bringing a healthy Mediterranean dish suitable for all the family, containing 4 of your 5 a day! Recommended appliance: Tower 3pce Ceramic Coated Saucepan Set Total Time to Table: 45 minutes Total Cost per Serving: £1.53 Contains Nuts? No Suitable for Vegetarians? No Serves: 3
- 350g lean pork mince
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp paprika
- Small bunch parsley (chopped)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 2 red peppers
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2 tins chopped tomatoes
- 1 tin butter beans
- Season the pork and shape into small balls with your hands
- Heat the oil in a large pan (The larger pan of the Tower 3pce Ceramic Coated Saucepan Set would be ideal for this) then add the meatballs and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in the onions and red peppers and then add the garlic and paprika once the vegetables have softened.
- Stir everything together, add the tomatoes and cover with a lid to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Uncover and add the beans and sugar and simmer for a further 10 minutes (without the lid).
- Then just before serving stir in the parsley.
To serve:Place into a bowl and enjoy! You could even add a slice of garlic bread or two! Stay tuned to the Tower blog every Wednesday for more Tower Healthy Quick Dishes. If this recipe has had you reaching for your apron then be sure to take a look at our product pages before you do – we’ve a range of products at fantastic prices to help you create this dish and many more!