Posted in: Recipes
Tower Healthy Quick Dish: Rosemary Chicken CasseroleThis week we’ve been scouring the recipe archives here at Tower HQ to bring you a brand new recipe as part of our Tower Healthy Quick Dish Series. Over the next few months we’ll be sharing healthy, nutritious recipes that you can throw together in a matter of minutes, giving you plenty of mealtime inspiration for the whole family. Whether it’s a healthy swap for an old favourite, or a fresh new meal idea to spice up your dinner time, we’ve got you covered. This week, we’re bringing you a rich and warming Italian style casserole that will be ready in just 35 minutes - it’s Rosemary Chicken Casserole. Recommended Appliance: Tower Linear 28cm Saute Pan Total Time to Table: 35 minutes Total Cost Per Serving: £2.20p Contains Nuts? No Suitable for Vegetarians? No Serves: 4
Ingredients8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs 400g can chopped tomatoes x 1 sprig of rosemary(finely chopped) x 1 tbsp olive oil x 1 red onion, finely sliced x 3 garlic clove, sliced x 2 anchovy fillets, chopped x 1 tbsp capers (drained)
- Heat half of the olive oil in your Tower Linear 28cm Saute Pan then add the chicken thighs. Cook until they are an even golden brown colour all over.
- Add half of the chopped rosemary and stir to coat the chicken. The Tower 6 Piece Cerasafe Utensil Set would be ideal for this. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat the other half of the oil, then cook the onion on a medium heat until softened. Add the garlic, anchovies and the remaining rosemary and fry until fragrant.
- Pour in the tomatoes along with 75ml water and bring to the boil.
- Add the chicken thighs back into the pan cover with the lid and cook for a further 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with a mixed salad and rustic bread.