Posted in: Recipes
Tower Healthy Quick Dish: Mango and Passion Fruit SmoothieThis week we’ve been scouring the recipe archives here at Tower HQ to bring you a brand new recipe as part of our Tower Healthy Quick Dish Series. Over the next few months we’ll be sharing healthy, nutritious recipes that you can throw together in a matter of minutes, giving you plenty of mealtime inspiration for the whole family. Whether it’s a healthy swap for an old favourite, or a fresh new meal idea to spice up your dinner time, we’ve got you covered. This week, we’re bringing you a vitamin packed fruity smoothie that is the perfect way to kick off your day- it’s a Mango and Passion Fruit Smoothie. Recommended Appliance: Tower Xtreme Pro Nutrient Extraction System Total Time to Table: 5 minutes Total Cost Per Serving: £0.94p Contains Nuts? No Suitable for Vegetarians? No Serves: 4
- 400g/14oz ripe mango (peeled and chopped)
- 2 x 125g pots fat-free mango yogurt
- 250ml skimmed milk
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 4 passion fruits (halved)
- Add the mango and the skimmed milk to the Tower Xtreme Pro Nutrient Extraction System and blend for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Add the yoghurt and pulse until combined, then add the lime juice.
- Pour into glasses and top with the pulp of the passion fruit. Swirl together before serving.
To ServeServe in chilled glasses topped with passion fruit pulp, or alternatively for a healthy breakfast on the go, pour into a travel bottle. Stay tuned to the Tower blog every Wednesday for more Tower Healthy Quick Dishes. If this recipe has had you reaching for your apron then be sure to take a look at our product pages before you do – we’ve a range of products at fantastic prices to help you create this dish and many more!
Did you like this post?