Posted in: Recipes
Tower Healthy Quick Dish: Egg & Rocket PizzasThis week we’ve been scouring the recipe archives here at Tower HQ to bring you a brand new recipe as part of our Tower Healthy Quick Dish Series. Over the next few months we’ll be sharing healthy, nutritious recipes that you can throw together in a matter of minutes, giving you plenty of mealtime inspiration for the whole family. Whether it’s a healthy swap for an old favourite, or a fresh new meal idea to spice up your dinner time, we’ve got you covered. For this weeks dish, we’re bringing you quick and simple Egg & Rocket Pizzas, the perfect light fix for a delicious healthy option this Spring. Recommended Appliance: 6 pce Cerasafe Utensil Set, AirWave Low Fat Air Fryer Total Time to Cook: 15-20 minutes Total Cost per Serving: £1.22 Contains Nuts? No Suitable for Vegetarians? Yes Serves: 2
- 2 seeded wraps
- a little olive oil for brushing
- 1 roasted red pepper, from a jar
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 eggs
- 65g pack rocket
- 1/2 red onion, very thinly sliced
- Preheat your oven to 200C/180C fan/gas mark 6 or preheat one of our AirWave Low Fat Air Fryer for a healthier alternative. Lay the tortillas across two baking sheets, brushing sparingly with the oil and then bake for three minutes
- Chop the pepper and tomatoes, then mix with the tomato puree, herbs and the seasoning.
- Turn over the tortillas and spread across the tomato mixture leaving the centre free from any large pieces of tomato and pepper. Make sure you have all the necessary utensils to do so with our 6pce Cerasafe Utensil Set.
- Crack an egg into the centre of the tortilla and place in the oven for ten minutes, or your AirWave Low Fat Air Fryer – the egg should just be set and the tortilla should be crispy around the eggs.
To ServeGently scatter the rocket and onion across the tortilla and enjoy. Stay tuned to the Tower blog every Wednesday for more Tower Healthy Quick Dishes. If this recipe has had you reaching for your apron then be sure to take a look at our product pages before you do – we’ve a range of products at fantastic prices to help you create this dish and many more!
Did you like this post?