Prawn, Squash and Coconut Curry
Tower multi-purpose cooker (T16001)
- 1 butternut squash (peeled, de-seeded and diced)
- 2 red peppers (in half, de-seeded and diced)
- 2 fat cloves garlic (peeled and crushed)
- 3 tbsp. Madras curry paste
- 400g coconut milk
- Small bunch fresh coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 250g frozen north Atlantic prawns
- Peel and dice squash
- De-seed and dice pepper
- Peel and crush garlic
- Defrost prawns (overnight in fridge)
- Pre-heat multi cooker (medium heat)
- Make 200ml chicken stock (cube, paste or fresh)
- Pre-heat the multi cooker.
- Add curry paste to pan and cook paste for 2/3 minutes.
- Add the squash and pepper and mix well into the paste.
- Pour in the coconut milk and chicken stock and bring to a simmer.
- Cook for 15/20 minutes, until squash is tender and sauce has thickened.
- Add prawns and simmer for further 2 minutes.
- Season to taste and scatter with chopped coriander.
- Serve with boiled or steamed rice and naan breads.