Posted in: How To
Mother's Day Recipe- Thai Beef SaladFor our second Mother’s Day recipe, why not treat Mum to a delicious Thai beef salad? Simple, tasty and low-calorie, this recipe makes for the perfect mother’s day lunch – so grab your spudnik spiraliser and your Tower non-stick frying pan, and get busy! Ingredients:
- 1 cucumber, halved widthways and spiralised into noodles
- 1 mooli or similar radish, halved widthways and spiralised into noodles
- 1 beef rump steak
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 100g beansprouts
- Freshly chopped coriander
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ lime, zested and juiced
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- Spiralise the cucumber and radish using your spudnik spiraliser.
- Mix the garlic, sugar, fish sauce, lime and chilli and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- In a large bowl, toss the cucumber and radish with half the dressing.
- Rub the steak with oil on both sides and season.
- Heat a Tower non-stick frying pan until searing hot and fry the steak for 2-3 minutes for a medium rare consistency.
- Take the steak off the heat and let it rest.
- Pile the spiralised vegetables onto a plate and mix with the beansprouts and coriander.
- Top with the diced steak and the remaining dressing.
Did you like this post?