Mother’s Day Recipe – Waffles
Mums should be pampered and made to feel loved every day – and never more so than on Mother’s Day. While there are many ways to make Mum feel special, one of the best and most traditional ways is to treat her to a lovingly crafted home-made meal.
On the lead up to Mother’s Day we are bringing you five quick, easy and delicious recipes you can whip up using Tower utensils and appliances. Our recipes include suggestions for each of the main meals of the day, so no matter what you’re cooking; there is something for you!
Waffles are a breakfast staple for many people over the world, and for good reason. These sticky treats are nutritious, healthy, filling and deceptively easy to make – especially if you own a Tower Rotary Waffle Maker! So let’s cut the waffle, and get to work whipping up a batch for Mum!
- 2 eggs
- 250g plain flour
- 415ml milk
- 120ml vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat your Tower Rotary Waffle Iron
- Beat the eggs with a hand mixer until fluffy
- Mix in the milk and beat it together with the eggs, then add the dry ingredients and beat until smooth
- Carefully pour the mix onto your rotary waffle maker and cook until golden brown
- Rotate the waffle maker halfway through to ensure your waffles are evenly cooked