Made in the 5 in 1 Tower Digital Air Fryer
Prep time 10 minutes
Cook time 1 hour and 10 minutes
4 medium baking potatoes (about 700g)
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp butter
125g mature cheddar, grated
3 spring onions
200g can sweetcorn, drained
1 tsp Dijon mustard
150ml sour cream
1 small bunch chives, finely chopped
- Wash and dry the potatoes then prick the skin a few times with a fork. Rub the potatoes with oil, then rub in a little salt. Place the potatoes on an air flow rack and set the air fryer temperature to 200C. Bake for 1 hr, turning the potatoes halfway through to ensure that they are evenly cooked. The potatoes should be completely tender when pierced with a skewer or sharp knife.
- Remove the potatoes from the air fryer and carefully cut the potatoes in half and allow to cool slightly before scooping out most of the flesh into a large mixing bowl, being careful to keep the skins intact.
- Mash the potatoes with the butter then stir though 100g cheese, ¾ of the spring onions, sweetcorn and Dijon mustard. Season then fill the potatoes evenly with the mashed potato mixture.
- Transfer the potato skins onto two air flow racks and sprinkle over the remaining cheese. Pop potato skins on the top and middle shelves and cook for a further 10 minutess until the cheese is bubbling. Rotate the trays halfway through for even browning.
- To serve, pop the sour cream and chives into a small bowl and mix to combine. Arrange the potato skins on a serving plate, sprinkle over the remaining spring onions and serve with the sour cream dip on the side.
For variety the potatoes could be stuffed with different cheese such as blue cheese or brie.