Posted in: Recipes
Halloween Pumpkin Soup with Pumpkin seeds (5/6 portions)[video width="1920" height="1080" mp4="/media/amasty/blog/uploads/2018/10/Pumpkin-soup-wordpress.mp4"][/video] Equipment Tower s/s 1.6L soup maker Ingredients
- 2 tbspn rapeseed oil
- 2 medium onions (medium dice)
- 800g peeled and diced pumpkin
- 600mls veg or chicken stock (fresh , cubes or paste)
- 100mls double cream
- 1 clove garlic (peeled and crushed)
- 1 tspn ground cumin
- Handful roasted pumpkin seeds
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Peel and dice pumpkin and pre roast
- Peel and dice onions
- Peel and crush garlic
- Prepare stock
- Roast pumpkin seeds
- Roast pumpkin and seeds for approx. 15 minutes in medium oven
- Add the roasted pumpkin (not the seeds), onion, garlic and cumin to soup maker.
- Add stock and set machine on smooth setting (22 mins)
- At the end of cycle add cream and check seasoning to taste.
- Serve soup with toasted seeds on top and warm crusty bread
Did you like this post?