Posted in: Recipes
Fish and ChipsIngredients For the fish
- 2 salmon fillets (skinless and boneless )
- 50g breadcrumbs
- Zest of 1 lemon
- x2 tbsp fresh basil (chopped)
- 30g parmesan (grated)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Maris Piper potatoes (peeled and chopped into chips, leaving the skin on)
- 1tsp Mixed Herbs
- Pinch Paprika
- 2 sprays of low-calorie frying spray
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 200 degrees for 3 minutes.
- Spray the potato chips with the low calorie frying spray, then add a teaspoon of mixed herbs, a pinch of paprika and salt and pepper to taste. Shake to ensure an even coating.
- Add the chips to the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, remove the frying basket, shake the chips and return to the air fryer. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the frying basket and check to see if the chips are cooked through and crisp. If not, return to the air fryer and cook for up to 10 minutes, checking periodically.
- While the chips are cooking, add 100ml water into your pressure cooker (such as the Tower 6L Digital Pressure Cooker) and insert the steamer basket. Add the fish filets, close the lid and cook on a low pressure for 4 minutes before slowly releasing the pressure.
- While the fish steams, add the breadcrumbs, parmesan, lemon zest and basil into a small bowl and combine.
- Carefully remove the fish and place onto a baking tray, sprinkle with the breadcrumb mixture and place under a hot grill for 2-3 minutes until the breadcrumbs are golden.