Posted in: Recipes
Bonfire Night Baked Potatoes[video width="1920" height="1080" mp4="/media/amasty/blog/uploads/2018/11/Bonfire-night-baked-potatoes_EXTENDED-1_LOW-RES.mp4"][/video] Equipment Tower 3.2ltr Health fry air fryer Tower Cerastone fry pan Ingredients
- 4 x medium baking potatoes
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 25g butter
- 2 x large spring onions
- 4 slices smoked streaky bacon
- 50mls double cream
- 200g strong cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice)
- Small handful parsley (chopped)
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Wash and slice spring onions
- Chop bacon
- Grate cheese
- Chop parsley
- Heat air fryer 180c. Prick the potatoes all over with a fork , then rub with a little oil and season with some salt and pepper
- Place potatoes in Air fryer and bake for approximately 1hr 15 mins for large potatoes or 55 mins for small potatoes, until skins are crisp and potatoes are soft when tested with a knife
- Heat remaining oil and half the butter in the fry pan and add the chopped bacon and cook for 2-3 minutes, until bacon is crispy. Then add the spring onions and cook for a further 1–2 minutes.
- When potatoes have cooled a little, halve lengthways and scoop out most of flesh into a suitable bowl. Crush the potato and then add the bacon and spring onion, the remaining butter and double cream. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Then fold in ¾ of the cheese and half the chopped parsley
- Spoon the mixture equally into potato shells and then sprinkle remaining cheese on top
- Place potatoes back into pre-heated Air fryer and cook for a further 10-15 minutes, until golden and melting.
- Sprinkle with the remaining parsley and serve on their own or with a warming casserole, such as the Bonfire Bangers and beans.
Did you like this post?