Blackened Salmon Fajitas
Tower 180 grill
- Peel and mash avocados with lime juice, and season
- Thinly shred the little gem lettuce
- Pre-heat grill
4x 180g salmon fillets (pin bones removed / skin on)
Splash of rapeseed oil
1 Fajita kit
1 Little Gem lettuce
1 Small pot sour cream
Salt and pepper to taste
Juice of 2 limes
1 lime cut into wedges
- Coat the salmon fillets with a little oil and then rub in the fajita spices.
- Cook the salmon on hot grill for approx. 3/4 minutes on each side until cooked and
quite dark in colour.
- While the salmon is cooking mash the avocados, adding lime juice and a little
- When the salmon is cooked take off the grill and allow resting for 2/3 minutes.
- In the meantime warm the tortillas on the other side of grill for 30 seconds.
- Lay out tortillas on a board and spread over salsa (in kit )
- Flake the salmon onto the tortillas, add the shredded lettuce and finally spoon over
- To serve, roll up fajitas and slice diagonally, then place on a plate. Serve with some
extra lime wedges and mixed salad.