Granola with Roast Fruit and Greek Yogurt
Made in the 5 in 1 Tower Digital Air Fryer
Makes 10 x 50g portions
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook time 45 minutes
125ml maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla paste
300g rolled oats
50g sunflower seeds
50g pumpkin seeds
70g chopped brazil nuts
vegetable oil spray
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground mixed spice
2 tbsp demerara sugar
150g thick set Greek yogurt
- Combine the maple syrup and vanilla in a large bowl then tip in all the remaining granola ingredients and mix well.
- Place the granola mixture onto three air flow racks, lined with parchment paper and spread out evenly. Spray lightly with vegetable oil.
- Place the three trays into the air fryer and set the temperature to 150C for 15 minutes, then give the granola a stir and rotate the racks and cook for a further 10 minutes, then rotate again for 10 minutes so that each tray has been on the top shelf. Remove from the air fryer and cool completely.
- Meanwhile prepare the fruit, cut each piece of fruit in half and remove the stones. Slice each fruit into 6 pieces then place in a bowl with the mixed spice and demerara sugar, toss well to combine.
- Place the fruit on a small baking tray (approximately 20cm x 20cm) lined with parchment and roast at 170C for 15-18 minutes. Transfer the fruit to a bowl along with any juices and allow to cool.
- To serve, divide the fruit between 4 bowls and top with a spoonful of yogurt and a sprinkling of granola.
The granola can be stored in an airtight container for up to a month.